guidelines will help you when considering sending us your holiday images.
- You must be the owner of the image(s) or have permission of the owner to
submit the image for publication on the AusEmade website.
- Image(s) should be submitted as an electronic file (JPG, TIF)
- Image should be no larger than 5 Mb or 5,000 Kb.
- Image must not be doctored or changed from the original.
- Image(s) must be submitted by email to the address indicated on this
- Do not submit more than 3 images per email.
- Submission must include the full name of the photographer, their home
country and email contact.
- Each image should include a brief description of what the photo is
about, the location, city, country that the photo was taken.
- Each image should include the date that the photo was taken.
By submitting your photos for possible inclusion in the AusEmade websites,
you have given AusEmade Pty Ltd the approval to use the images within the
AusEmade websites and any such promotional material as they require.
From time to time we get requests from educational institutions, schools
children and private individuals for permission to use images in school
projects, private use for their own computers. We also get request by
individuals for use of images in Powerpoint presentations and the likes. Unless
specifically requested otherwise by the copyright holder of the image,
permission will most likely be granted in these cases, with the request that
reference be made back to the AusEmade website(s), where the original image is
located and if applicable, appropriate charges and fees will be levied.
Any images used within the context of a webpage article is considered part of
the article, which is copyright to AusEmade, unless stated otherwise. Images
used with any content such as 'Travel Articles', although it may have been
commissioned or otherwise between AusEmade and the author, remains the property
of AusEmade Pty Ltd.
If you want the image to be removed, you must be the owner of the image. You
should then send an email requesting the removal of your image. You must
also provide your full name, contact details, including contact telephone number and the page where the image
In cases where we receive payment for use of content from this site that
involves copyright material from third parties, AusEmade Pty Ltd reserves the
right to deduct a fee or retain the entire payment to cover administration, hosting,
promotion and related costs.
To submit your photos,
here to email us.